Tuesday, December 9, 2008

victory is mine!

Dudes, I finally finished the scarf! I finished it!!!
Well, ok, I still have to weave in the ends. But I'm done knitting it! I thought it would never end. I'm determined to weave in the ends tonight so it will really really really be done. Pictures tomorrow!
And then, I'm ready for this.



(It's the Plymouth Boku from Little Barn.) I can't wait!
Can anyone suggest a stitch pattern that doesn't curl but doesn't require switching between knit and purl every other stitch? Otherwise, I'm breaking out the crochet hooks.

2 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

I've been eyeing that yarn at Little Barn. Let us know how it knits up. Beautiful colors

Cara said...

I recently sawa cool scarf on an acquaintance, that was fair isle (and of course all stockinette) and lace, in all my favorite colors, with a crochet border, and it was gorgeous and didn't curl! If it had been purchased anywhere closer than Romania I might have run out and bought one.

I have a diagonal garter stitch scarf made for me, it's cool and doesn't curl.

Good luck!