Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I won!

Dudes! We now interrupt your regularly scheduled work day for a bit of internet squee. I won Yarns to Dye For: Creating Self-Patterning Yarns for Knitting on Kathleen Taylor (the author)'s book drawing! She held three drawings in celebration of her blog receiving 100,000 hits. Look! That's me! Yay!!!!!
She had some really awesome prizes, and there were also drawings for yarn and fiber, but I was really hoping to win this book. I can't believe I did! It's been on my wish list for months now. How cool!

3 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Congrats on the win. That's a great book.

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.I hope you don't mind that I added your blog to my Favorite Links list.

Cara said...

Thanks, ~P~! Mind being added to your Favorite Links?! I'm so flattered! Thank you!