Thursday, June 12, 2008

happy dyeing

A strange thing happened to me last night. I think I officially used up my last speck of energy yesterday, and when I got home from work, I went straight to bed. Around 9:00, the cat concluded that she'd never get fed if she didn't take matters into her own hands, so she woke me up. I fed her, puttered around a little, considered transforming the dye studio back into a kitchen but decided I was too tired. "I'll do that when I wake up at 3 am," I thought, and went back to bed.
The next thing I knew, there was this weird voice telling me the weather, and it was light out. Huh??? It took me a few seconds to realize what happened: I slept through the night! That weird voice was the alarm clock. It has been so long since that happened, I forgot what it was like!
Anyway, while I was napping, I hung the yarn out to finish drying.


Can I just say I love this job?
Now everything is dry.


Oh yeah, life is good.

No comments: