Tuesday, September 16, 2008

love the scarf

Well, I undid the beginnings of the scarf and started over. That was way too many stitches--it would have been about twice as wide as I wanted. I got it going again real nice. Too bad I forgot to take a picture--duh!
Anyway, knitting with this yarn (Suri Merino) feels great. Perhaps when I'm done I'll feel up to tackling the Feathery Lace Stole, but if not, I don't care at this point. I'll just find something else to do with thick, soft yarn like this project. It's such a pleasure. Maybe I'll do the Vanda sweater from Knitter's Magazine. That's the one that said "Easy--go for it!" And being at Little Barn this weekend reminded me that I do have an excellent source for inexpensive superwash yarn in a drool-worthy assortment of gorgeous colors, right here in town. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture tomorrow, maybe?