Friday, September 5, 2008

ready for the weekend

"More dyeing, less sleep" has been my motto this week, and it's definitely catching up with me. If I don't fall asleep at my desk today, I'll be pleased. (This rain is not helping!) But I temporarily have some space for my dye studio that I don't have to break down and set up all the time. I'm trying to make the most of it. (Oh yeah, and there's the small matter of an order needing to be shipped out...)
Anyway, last night I did one of my favorite colorways.


That's what it looks like wet. A little bit drier:


This is the best I've ever liked the purple--it usually comes out too dark or too blue, but here it is almost exactly as I envisioned.
Also, I have some exciting news: my yarn is available at The Woolly Workshop in England! Check it out: Fire Lizard Studios at the Woolly Workshop. I think this is too cool for words.

1 comment:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

That's wonderful news. Congratulations. I took a peek and your yarn looks great over in England.